Sat, Mar 11|
The Thinking Spot
Beginner Chess Workshop with Dr. Fun
Did you know that chess can help improve analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as kids’ math and reading scores? Whether it's your first time or you've played a little, this workshop will get you to the next level. Two sessions of 2-hours each with a tournament at the end!
Time & Location
Mar 11, 10:30 AM – Mar 25, 12:30 PM
The Thinking Spot, 3311 County Rd 101 Suite 4, Wayzata, MN 55391, USA
About the event
* America’s Fun Science presents two classes of fun learning chess basics from a championship chess coach
- * Saturday Mar 11th 10:30-12:30 AND
- * Saturday March 25th 10:30-12:30
- * One signup covers ALL 4 hours
* Each class focuses on a different piece.
- * Series culminates with a mini-tournament and prizes!
- * And, you can learn to play Four-Way Chess!
* Minimum 8 students are required to hold the workshop. The workshop will be canceled by Thursday the 9th if there aren't enough registrations.
Beginner Chess Workshop$60.00Tax: +$4.51 MN State