Sat, Apr 01|
The Thinking Spot
Intermediate Chess Workshop with Dr. Fun
Did you know that chess can help improve analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as kids’ math and reading scores? If you've taken the Beginner workshop and are ready for more challenging play, these sessions are for you! Two sessions of 2-hours each with a tournament at the end!
Time & Location
Apr 01, 10:30 AM – Apr 08, 12:30 PM
The Thinking Spot, 3311 County Rd 101 Suite 4, Wayzata, MN 55391, USA
About the event
* America’s Fun Science presents two classes of fun learning strategies, moves, and counter-moves!
* Master opening, middle- and end-game strategies.
- * Saturday April 1st 10:30-12:30 AND
- * Saturday April 8th 10:30-12:30
- * One signup covers ALL 4 hours
* Series culminates with a mini-tournament and prizes!
- * And, you can learn to play Four-Way Chess!
* Pre-requisite: Must have taken Beginning Chess or equivalent
* Minimum 8 students are required to hold the workshop. The workshop will be canceled by Thursday the 9th if there aren't enough registrations.
Intermediate Chess Workshop
+$4.51 MN State
+$4.51 MN State0